FEATURED Hoover Windtunnel Air Bagless Upright – UH70400
- Weighs only 12 pounds and is the lightest Hoover full-size bagless upright available
- Windtunnel technology that enables the vacuum to remove embedded dirt and minimizes dirt blowback on carpets
- Quick fit hose with one touch release for easy attachment to the hose for all of the included on board tools
- Brush shut-off automatically turns off when the vacuum is put in upright position
- Multi-cyclonic filtration system with a rinsable filter made of HEPA media which traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down t0 0.3 microns
The Hoover Windtunnel Air Bagless Upright has a multi-cyclonic filtration system, which cleans the air by moving it through the filter to ensure no loss of suction. The Windtunnel Air bagless upright features patented Hoover Windtunnel Technology that removes embedded dirt and minimizes blowback or scatter on the carpet. While extremely lightweight at less than 12 pounds, this vacuum offers all the power needed to get floors truly clean, and is perfect for small spaces. Requiring minimal maintenance, the Hoover Windtunnel Air Bagless Upright has a rinsable filter that can be easily cleaned under running water and a high quality filter made with HEPA media – neither of which will need to be replaced during the warranty period with proper care.